I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since I last posted! I've been busy, I've been lazy, and there's no excuse! Here's what I've been doing:
- I went to FLA for 3 short days with 8 college girlfriends- that was a much needed break from the winter doldrums!
- I visited my parents in NJ for a weekend. At their ages (84 and 82), an occasional visit is warranted.
- My husband went on two 4-day work-related trips and I needed to keep things rolling on this end.
- My special needs son celebrated a Leap Day birthday.
- My adult daughter came home (unbeknownst to me) to celebrate my son's and my birthdays. We had a lot of fun girl time that weekend!
- I celebrated a birthday just this week.
Now, it's time to get my "rear in gear" and de-clutter the garage, have a garage sale(?), buy more cool stuff to re-clutter my garage- the cycle is never-ending!
Hope everyone is getting ready for the nice weather and more shopping opportunities.